WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
At Dakani Adab Foundation, we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our site.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We only collect the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our site and other sites accessible from them. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the best service and inform you about our promotional offers from time to time.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive.
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
- Name including first and last name.
- Mobile number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement.
- Contact you as a survey respondent.
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission.
- To provide products or services you have requested.
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
REGARDING" COOKIES" SETTING CHANGE
Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven't changed your computer's settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely. This is entirely upto you to choose.
By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any point of time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on this site.